Monday, May 2, 2011

Fast Five

8.5 stars
 For starters, the actors in this movie were darn right good looking. One bonus from viewing this film. The clang come back to take down a drug lord and encounter  a few obstacles along the way. Although my memory is a  little blurred (after watching it so early in the morning,) in general it was a great film that had you guessing from time to time. It's been a while since I've seen movies from the Fast and the Furious series, I saw a glimpse of Fast and Furious (2009) but could not get into it. I personally still do very much love the first two in the series. Fast Five surely did make a comeback, and is one of few films that has an exceptional story line after its predecessors. Another feature I enjoyed from this movie was its' soundtrack, the choice of music was great in particular during the credits at the end of the film. I will be for sure buying this soundtrack. Currently I'm going to rate this film 4 stars out of 5, but my opinion may change after I view it again sometime during the week. If you haven't seen it already what are you waiting for!?!?!