Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Oscar Buzz

It's sad. You may even think I'm a hypocrite.
The Oscars are coming up, and I barely know half the buzz.
Considering I'm a major movie lover, yeah it's just down right pathetic. To be honest my goal was to try and see all the movies that were nominated for Oscars and make my own predictions and compare them later to the actual winnings. As you can see, that will be a fail this year. But I will definitely try alot harder next year. And keep an eye out. To date, I have seen Black Swan, Tangled, Alice in Wonderland, and Inception (I think those are the only four I've watched  that have been nominated). But to be honest although I never saw what the big deal was with Inception. I do hope that Inception grabs an awards for Best Score Music. Although this may sound bias considering I haven't seen a handful of the movies nominated- but in comparison to the past movies I've seen in 2010 and 2011, Inception by far had one the best score music I've heard since Transformers(2007), where Steve J. was in charge of the original music. I'll try my best to catch a glimpse of the Oscars.