Friday, August 31, 2012

Premium Rush

7 /10 STARS
Thirty minutes in and I was still waiting for the part where Joseph Gordon-Levitt would time travel. Only to find out that's another movie he stars in that will be released later on this year called Looper.

Honestly, the first thing that comes to mind is; Wow look at all those actors just riding in NY on bikes...This storyline must be a complete drag. How could a movie that focuses on people pedaling be entertaining?

I asked myself this question during and after the movie. I applaud the director and his crew for executing this task with flying colors.

The editing and the notion of a timeline definitely defined Premium Rush.

Soundtrack good. Great choice of actor lead. Great humor. A few scenes that made you flinch.

All around a good film. Definitely check it out! You want regret it.

I rate this film 7 stars.