Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Watch

6.5 STARS
Comedy with a mix of spice and alien-life...

This film was ten times better than previous comedic films I have watched (That's my boy and Ted). In general I preferred the type of humor scripted in this film.
I think what caught my eye about this film was the editing.  Although the plot was portrayed as comedic, some of the sequences utilized similar editing elements that would typically be found in a more serious action narrative film. It made (in my opinion) the film that more attractive alongside the good choice of film score music.

Plus, Stiller, Vaughn, Hill, and Ayoade make the perfect crew. Couldn't have chosen a better bunch. Vince and Jonah are just downright hilarious.

Overall great film, I enjoyed it very much and I rate this movie 6.5 stars.

Here is one of the tracks featured in the film: