Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thor

7.5  stars 
I was very much pleased with this movie. It was nothing I had expected and definitely went beyond my expectations. Film remakes along with turning literature and comic book heroes into films are the latest trend. So after seeing Thor, I feared it would be another poorly made film. But it certainly wasn't. For starters, the special effects were amazing. The city of  Asgard and the bridge created between stars was stunning. Nothing I would have imagined. Chris Hemsworth on his part did an excellent job on portraying Thor, and no one could have done it better.
 His stance, 
 His presence,
 His voice was key. 

His co-stars were just as good, and my fave by far was Idris Elba who played the role of Heimdall. In th end, I'm going to guess that a sequel will shortly follow-but we'll just have to wait and see!